André Felix, is a Adobe® Certified Creative Professional Web Developer & Print Graphic Designer, he is also a accomplished World renowned Photographer and has been featured on TV in the United States, Canada & Germany.
Born in the UK and now resides in Southern California, were he continues to work in Los Angeles, London and New York. André has become in great demand for his talent. Be it Web Development, Commercial or Fashion Photography.
André has a passion for producing work of the highest standards, this together with his ability look beyond the basic boundaries, André has gone on to produce some of the most dynamic web sites & photography campaigns for numerous clients in the USA and Overseas.
André's on-going assignments are quite diverse allowing him to produce some of the most exciting eye-catching images and design's that are guaranteed to leave the viewer with a lasting impression and help increase your presents & prosperity on the web.
andrefelix.com is a CMS website built on WordPress and re-coded with the use of Adobe® Dreamweaver for a custom look with the optimal use of responsive design and the latest web technologies.
“ The internet has given me the ability to reach clients that have a need for my expertise.”
And what’s involved as a working professional photographer that has traveled the globe doing what he enjoys, Making Images.
André's can do List: Web Designer & Developer
• Can create multiple design concepts from creative brief or use my own inventive abilities
• André has a clear understanding of the web best practices and the ability to provide rationale to support designs
• Can create & Interpret plus translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
• Work collaboratively with copywriters, project management, account management, other designers and production team
• Will mentor, train and develop junior members of a team if the project requires it
• Can prepare files for HTML, For production and style guides
• Ensure flawless execution, delivered to spec and on time
• Follow creative direction and client brand guidelines, establish design patterns and extensions
• Knowledgeable with innovations in graphic design, e-commerce, technology, social media and digital trends
• Exceptional presentation skills (both creating and giving them) and the ability to articulate the design process/rationale
• Ability to be both hands-on and provide clear direction to others when needed
• Keen attention to detail and personal organization
• Ability to stay focused when on deadlines; I am inventive, upbeat and have a positive attitude
• WordPress specialist in website redesign and e-commerce
Photography & Photo-Retouching.
Studied Art (histories) photography at Orange Coast College and then went onto work as an assistant with an internship to Scott Lockwood (Photographer & Graphic Designer). Andre’s experience in Adobe® Photoshop CC2017 for retouching covers a broad range as André has worked as a photographer & digital photo retoucher for many years. André has a working knowledge of Capture One®, Media Pro, Adobe® Lightroom, Adobe® Bridge, DxO OpticsPro, Affinity Photo. Capable of working on each platform Mac & Windows.
André has developed a high proficiently in digital imagery, color-correcting RGB, CMYK, image resizing & color filter effects in Adobe® Photoshop & array of plug-ins. André is also skilled in Daylight Balance, Studio Strobes, Tungsten lighting (Hot Lights) & LEDs, And is an expert in the day to day running of a photographic studio. With 30 years in studio & location work. André is very capable in a variety of specialized photographic techniques, including macro- photography, product photography, fashion photography with the asset necessary to direct live models at any photo shoot.